VNTANA is the leader in Augmented Reality creating interactive hologram experiences that wow consumers while tracking data to quantify the engagement for Fortune 500 companies, sports teams, retail brands, and studios.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales Associate to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to upper management. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by generating new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expense reports
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Follow-up with all current leads with company CRM
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office, Excel, and Power Point
- Hands on experience in sales and understanding of sales performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Must be eligible to work in the US
What is in it for You:
- Full-Time Position with Benefits
- Unlimited Vacation
- Build Cool Shit
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. This position works directly with VNTANA’s CMO and CEO.